We value your participation in our survey
Every response is read by the Senior Leadership Team and Senior Governors.
Below are the most recent results from our Parental Questionnaire completed in October 2022;
Here are some of the comments received on the October 2022 Questionnaire;
- Overall good school!
- My child is really happy and the school is always supportive and welcoming.
- My child has settled really well and seems to be very happy at nursery. She seems very well cared for and enjoys attending.
- Highly recommend this school.
- My child is normally not happy to go to school but does change his mood when he sees his friends.
- Fantastic start for our son. He’s settled into school life and will tell us the new letters he has learned. This has extended into home life and now wants to sit and colour in, cut and practice letter writing. I want to say a special thank you to Maxine in the office who was incredibly kind and patient with me. She patiently answered my many emails with my son starting school. She was so helpful and professional and made the transition easier for me.
- We think as parents that our son is very happy at this school, which makes us extremely happy.
- My child us very happy at the school and we are very happy with the support and encouragement they have been given.
- The school provides a safe, nurturing environment. All the staff are warm and friendly. My child finds learning fun and is challenged by the range of topics inside and outside the classroom.
- Our son has thrived and confidence has flourished in Year 6.
- My child has taken part in many after school clubs and in school sessions such as choir, keyboards, sports, etc.
- My girls are new here. We are thrilled with how they have settled, the way they have been threated. So far so good.
- Happy with my child’s learning and development. Any issues we have had have been dealt with promptly. Thank you for everything.
- My child has come on leaps and bounds whilst attending the school. We are all very happy and thankful for all the staff.
- St Bart’s is a lovely school with a fantastic range of extra activities. Staff are approachable and my children enjoy their time here. I would like more updates about how they are getting on but other than that we are happy. Thank you for all you do for my children.