SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS & DISABILITIES
Download key information about our SEND policy.
In the downloadable document below you can read about how we support children who have Special Educational Needs or Disabilities and their families.
The Government produced a new code of practice relating to Special Educational Needs; as part of this all schools have to produce a document referred to as our ‘Local Offer’. This is essentially a prospectus of our SEND provision.
We hope that it will enable parent/carers to compare and contrast what is available to meet SEN and Disability needs at our establishment with other settings.
Should you wish to know more, please get in touch with the school either via the main office or by using the contact form below.
C Bowden (SENDCO)
- Learn about SEND provision in Lancashire
- Learn about Lancashire’s Local Offer
- Read this parent guide about SEND and how it works
- Lancashire’s SEND Partnership Updates can be found here
- See LCC’s SEND Local Offer Facebook page here
- Lancashire’s latest FIND newsletter can be found here
Please see the flyer for information about the SEND team’s drops in sessions.