The range of Pupil Premium information is published here. We also share our sports premium and Special Education Need & Disabilities core offer. The Government has published information for schools on what premiums are.
Pupil Premium Funding
If you are entitled to Pupil Premium Funding, you can save move on school trips, clubs, milk and you will receive free school meals.
You will be entitled to apply for pupil premium for your child if you or your partner receive one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The guaranteed part of State Pension Credit
- Support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (providing you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by the Inland Revenue)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit) and Universal Credit.
If you think you may eligible, please fill out the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here, if you would like to find out more about Pupil Premium.